Thursday, February 21, 2008

IKEA & remedials./-

Yap is the pain in the arse.
But,afterall,he rewarded me so I shall not complain too much.

Yap : Why you don't have paper?
Me: I'm not supposed to attend remedial but -
Yap: Why don't I give you a worksheet also?
Me: -

And then he gave me a small bar of Merci chocolate to reward me.
MUAHAHAH.
WeiSze wasn't too happy, sorry.

Later,I was commanded to clear my table, pick up the rubbish and the worksheets that were flung on the floor, which was never there in the first place.
Someone, had thrown my worksheets, files ,whatnot on the floor, wonderful.

Later went to IKEA with Sathrin, took a shuttle bus. We were like jumping around, gaping at everything, swearing that we'll go live in our own apartments soon enough. Went to buy $1 hotdogs with free Pepsi refills.

(:

We went to the secluded place where there were high shelves and rows and rows of cardboard boxes and decided we should go emo there,
but we didn't in the end -
we just felt the aura and the peace.
HAHA.
My sister has suddenly decided to scream like a banshee, screaming "YAY!" continuosly, I can't recognise who's older already, she or me.
She is banging on the table, woohoo-ing and yay-ing, amusing stuff.
(after that I found out it was because she was exhilarated Singapore won YOG. Loser at heart, i know, i know.)
OHSHIT.
My lips are swelling again, excessive air-con.
I will have to smear Vaseline all over,making me look seriously shiny.
And I will have to remember to dispose of THE EGGS which was made during Home Ec.

When your'e looking like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home