Friday, February 15, 2008

Don't know why i love you, I just do.


Saturday morning:

I'm in my room,minding my own business listening to old tracks of Avril Lavigne and outside's noisy with someone using a grass cutter,cutting grass.

(my dad strolls into my room)
Him: Why dont you appreciate the beauty of nature by listening to the sounds around you? -turns of the steero-
Me: Sound of nature including how wonderfully natural the sound of a grass cutter is?
Him: Why not?
Me: Fine,fine.
Sacarsm always is - so naturally wonderful.

Then at lunch when we had home-made sushi.
We ran out of mayo so I went to take the new bottle. And the mayo just would not flow out for me to squeeze.
After about 10 minutes of squeezing and cursing,
I realised-
the seal was still on.
How clever.
(:

YiYun,that wonderful girl has decided to go the Hainan Tao where I went two years ago.
I told her everything (how stupid and wonderful) that place was and hopefully she will heed my advice. I have commanded her to say Hi to my China relatives living there.

(:

No,I have no relation whatsoever to them though sadly we are still in contact with the natives from China from which I orginally originated from. It scares me.
Have CNY dinner at church, STEAMBOAT. This is the 3rd time I had steamboat, in the 15 days of Chinese New Year, and hopefully this last time would not result in it being exploded- again.
Just like at reunion.
Try to tell me what I shouldn't do
You should know by now,
I won't listen to you
Walk around with my hands up in the air
Cause I don't care
Cause I'm alright, I'm fine
st freak out, let it goI'm gonna live my life
I can't ever run and hide I won't compromise
Cause I'll never knowI'm gonna close my eyes
I can't watch the time go by
I won't keep it inside
Freak out, let it go
Just freak out, let it go
Ps: Here's to Weisze, Go read your email and stop scolding me.
I am not at fault. (:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home