Thursday, February 14, 2008

14.02.08. ( I-love-you-s and all of that.)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINE'S.
though i personally dont feel THAT happy,anyway.

Thank You Divya for your card, WeiSze for your sweets and Yiyun for whatever you gave me, Vaish for Hershey's and Yogga for milk tea, Kimbo for Chcolate, Paige for cookies, Sathrin who havent gave me my card, and everyone one else. (:

Thank You Saiybah for talking to me over msn and discussing the level of sexiness in you, your bestfriend,your denmarkian and your friend making muffins and sports day, and shoelaces.

Thank You Divya for enlightening me about certain aspects of your un-anticlimatical-love life.

Thank You Yiyun for waiting for me at the bus stop every morning though I havent said thank you to you yet. Remember to wait for me again tomorrow and dont go running off giving out balloons to certain people.

(:

I havent started revising, AND I DONT CARE.

:D

Remember it like it was yesterday,
Valentine's and roses,
Cycling and emails,
Roof top dancing,
Guitar playing.
Play it in your mind,
Once more.
Bliss,
And nothing more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home