Monday, February 18, 2008

red heart-shaped balloons.

Today,sadly, was pretty anti-climatical.
All I have got to say is Divya is truly having an exsitant love life which I was completely oblivious about until now, St Gabriels and all of that nonsense.
We talked over $2 nasi lemak and it was truly enjoyable.
Found out that Karen was also in my ballet class, manymany MANY years ago.
(:
Today she told me that she remembered I was the pixie with the purple frock with a cap.
Victoria insisted she hadnt joined at that time so we didnt know each other.
Saw my cousin on the MRT,Hui Ling, and it amazes me why she was in the north-east train side when she lives at Sengkang.
Yes,that's about it, but I'm getting pretty annoyed with two-faced liars /bitches and all of that sorts,but the world is corrupted,so what can I say?
Monday pretty much sucks every week so -
whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home