Sunday, February 10, 2008

As it was -

I dont know why the hell I'm not studying, but I cant give any more shit.
I do not for one, try to decipher what an ammeter is, voltmeter, ohms and all of that.
Or history essays and PEEL.
But in my heart, I know I am going to screw badly.
Oh well.

Had alot of fun at church.
They started singing the hymn, the very original one that our very first TKGS principal used to create our school song.
It was totally cool, like a whole congregation singing TKGS school song, without the lyrics.
I'm in the midst of ambushing jia yi with the guy she is simply so totally in love with.
I bet you she'll be snogging that guy on V-day with chocolates and red roses.

(:

Saturday was enriching.
Went out, had dinner and laughed.
The ang moh people came back.
Daniel, Edric, Aunty Choon and Uncle Bruce came back (:
All the waitresses were very surprised that spoke Chinese.
Then all the other people staring at us cos they all ang moh.
We laughed about last year where we pretended to have fake accents and slangs.
And that time when we were 8 and went to Sentosa.
Where we buried each other in sand and played with sparkles,
Tried catching birds with bread and ramming bicycles into lamp posts while trying to learn how cycle.
I was the last one to learn.
We ate till about 10pm and the sambal stingray was horrible.
They kept saying that using "lah" in smses and over msn was such a waste of energy and time.
We (of course) defended our beloved Singaporean Singlish by saying it was our legend and heritage.
Then they started saying that the Rubics Cube fade was like super-
loser.

Daniel: Singaporeans have nothing better to do and actually spend their time with a Rubics Cube.
Sis: Singaporeans?
Me: Your mum is a Singaporean which makes you a half Singaporean.
Edric: HALF LOSER!

(:

Jia Yi is pissed that I'm ignoring her so I shall make her name real big here.
I LOVE GWEE JIA YI WHO LOVES ME BUT LOVES HIM MORE!! <33

Happy?You better be, Miss Gwee.

My parents are 2nd honey moon-ing in Cambodia now, so peace is now present at home.They have gone to see the historical sites of the world. Please, go figure my parents out.
I think we three kids tire them out wayyyyy too often.

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home