Friday, February 15, 2008

friday, the whole lot of that.

Today was spasticticallyfunfun.
After school, after buying my Coke and going to class.
Me and YiYun decided to act like losers and drink Coke.
All 1.5 litres of it.
We poured it in her plastic cup and bottle, and said cheers.
After about drinking 0.7 litres, Raseena came in.
So in the end,this was what happened.
Raseena - Girl Guides, Me- Red Cross, YiYun- NPCC.
So we took our cups/bottles, and cheered:
"TO THE DEATH OF UNIFORM GROUPS!CHEERS!"
We finished all of the coke, together with some evil fantasy of YiYun's.
Went to Bubletea shop at around 6.30pm.
Talked some more.
We have talked alot today.
Figures,after all the topic which we were dicussing could go on and on, trust YiYun on that.
(:

I'm bored shit, in uniform and pissed.
Hell's Kitchen 2 is at 12am.
Okay, so I watch HK2.
It's a nice/vulgar show that entertains.
And Channel 5 pushed it back one hour later.
>:(

- I want to be 5 again.Dancing withHigh 5 and all of that.

Science today was super.
I am hopeless at connecting wires, endlessly connecting the negative and positive sides wrongly and electrocuting myself.
I'm sorry Victoria, you had to bear with me.
She was half scolding,half laughing.
I connected the battery wires together, unknowingly.
We also use science lab periods to discuss ancient ballet days at the CC.
(:

I was a Pixie at the Red Riding Hood performance and I wore a purple dress with a leafy cap.
I couldn't even recall knowing her, much less in kindergarten.
Short term memory losses and all, she actually remembered me during Sec One Orientation.
" You're from BMCK right?"
"Uh." -Pauses- "Yes"
"I knew you,about 7 years back."
"Okayyyyy.Hello."

Relation disconnection.

Every Friday I would go : "SHIT.TOMORROW'S SATURDAY.DAMN."
So this Friday's no different, except I'm exceptionally unhappy.
"SHIT.TOMORROW'S SATURDAY.DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN,DAMNIT."
Exceptional unhappiness always means more vulgarities.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home