Sunday, February 24, 2008

Insignificance.

Macbeth rehersal was pretty much totally screwed.
Divya,Sathrin and Wei Sze came at 2, and we didn't start practising till about 4.30pm.
It's truly a wonder how we could go on and on,and on,and on about stupid things,half the time I didn't even listen.

I have deduced the following :

-Divya and St Gabriels are truly,madly,deeply meant to be.And Harry Potter quizzes like how many inches Harry's wand is, (13.5 inches) which is an amazing fact since I, for one, do not read Harry Potter. I don't follow norms, I'm sorry. (:

-Sathrin loves Jay Sean, and Truth and Dare always,somehow confirms that, always.

-Ryan pretty much have a gay voice, (sorry Wei Sze, I hope you will refrain from personally distorting my face)

-Yogga indeed loves Takano much more then we ever will ever know.

Me: Chose between a dying Takano and spending a whole night out with Simple Plan.
Yogga: Takano.
Me: One year with Simple Plan?
Yogga: TAKANO.
Me: TWO YEARS?!
Yogga: TAKANOOOOO.
Me: A LIFETIME?!!?
Yogga: Sorry Kenji.

(:

We are using my sports day trophies as the wine cups, wonderful. Other then that, I can't really remember anything else, I am ageing, my brain rather. I can't remember much things anymore.
(:

OH MY.yes.shit.
On Friday, 4 times 400 was wonderful, really.
WE CAME IN LAST.
LAST.
LAST, I TELL YOU.
Yiyun missed out on everything, oggling sessions, you poor dear.
(:
Beth and Yijia vomited, we all didnt eat lunch, Wei Sze had aching legs, Vaish lost her voice -

When I ran about 1/4 of the track, all I wanted to do was to took off my damn shoes and sit on the track.

I hate running, I absolutely detest now.

Wasn't so bad, I guess.
I am pretty pissed that my dad,mum and brother has gone off for sushi,leaving me behind to type out the labels and memorise my lines for Macbeth.
It is bad,it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home