Friday, February 29, 2008

Suicidal,29th - once upon a very long time ago.

Science Centre, Omnimax,popcorn,MacDonalds, Bus rides, Hair Mascara.
And leap day.

yiyun dear, you have one week left to complete our deal, if not-

you know your consequence,darling. :D

I don't want the term to end.
I don't want the March Holidays to come.
Because March Hols are crap.
Especially camps in the March Hols.

And I missed HK2 AGAIN.
What is wrong with me?
I can't even stay up late on Fridays anymore because I FALL ASLEEP.
AHHHHH.
Stef and I have started a tradition of singing songs during Math.
Yap bores the hell out of us.
We even sang Circle of Life and Candle in the Wind by Elton John,
no kidding.
I'm sorry Yiyun, we didn't complete OUR tradition of pizza huts and drinking coke in class and being sober.
(:

Yesterday I was enlightened,
So was Wei Sze.
We were counting down to the end of the leap day,
I still can remember saying
"145 MINUTES, 8700 SECONDS!"
Or something along that line,with many numbers and me typing furiously on my handphone culculator on how many seconds make a minute.
And Wei Sze was a littly slower-
(:

It was around 10.25pm.
Which meant there was about 145 minuts left.

Me: 145 minutes means 8700 seconds.
WeiSze: NOOOO.YOU DIVIDE.
Me: YOU TIMES BY 60.
WeiSze: DIVIDE.
Me: 60 SECONDS MAKE A MINUTE SO IF THERES 145 MINUTES THERE WOULD BE 145 TIMES 60 RIGHT?
-LONG PAUSE-
WeiSze: UMMMM.YES?

(:

You'll learn darling,don't be too devastated okay?Yap will teach you.
(:

My family is extremely hyped about commiting suicide.On the 28th,my father's birthday, we were talking about dying and all of that quite truly sadistic things.Today at lunch we were talking about suicidal thoughts.

Sister: When I was 7 and we were still living in Semei I wanted to run away and live on the curry puff they sold in the Mama Shop below our block.Then when I was 9 I wanted to jump off our roof and roll down.

Brother: When I was 6 I wanted to die because I was sad.
(This is when I roll my eyes to such an immature sibling I have,I MEAN NO ONE DIES JUST BECAUSE THEYRE SAD AT 6 RIGHT?!)


Dysfunctional,yes.
Intense, definitely.

Tuition,shit.
I shall take my time to stroll there,be about half anhour late and claim that I had CCA and I hadn't eaten lunch.
Good girls are just better at lying,
how true.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home