Saturday, February 2, 2008

masquerade.

Hide your face so the world can't see you, Masquerade, paper faces on parade.

I feel like dedicating now to my fellow High School Heroes Group of Three. (:

Wei Sze : Thank You for showing me that you can love someone without having reasons, that impossible is nothing. You're always smiling no matter what, giving in. Thank You for smsing me constantly though half the time I'm not replying. Thank You for trusting in me and being my used-to-be science lab partner. We have yet to burn down the science lab, sad to say.Thank You for always saying "I love you" and "I'll be there for you" when im moody or pissed.

Yiyun : Thank You for making me more crooked even though I started off perfectly straight. Thank You for showing me that we live to die and die to live. Thank You for saying f_____ing and making me laugh. Thank You for being emo sometimes, happy at other times. Thank You for shouting and screaming in class, and being ever so cute as you already are.And Thank You so much for pissing me off with singing "Jenny" and "Misery Business" until I am the number one nut case in woodbridge hospital suffering an overdose of two particular songs.

I love you both,i really do. <3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home