Wednesday, January 30, 2008

to live and to die, absolutely sane.

Valentine's.
I shall spend it with my Poppeye.
And that's a promise.

I have been of the late using excessive expletives.
Like randomly saying "****".
Anyway.
Lastlastlast night, when I had to show my Math marks to my mum.She was sleeping, and i was hoping she would just sign and not care about my 10.5/30.0 mark.But once she heard the word "Math" and "Test" and "Result", she jumped(yes,jumped) out of the bed. And scanned my paper like a person with 10 pairs of eyes.
And i actually, I ACTUALLY thought i missed nights where both of us would scream at each other over math marks.

She started going on and onandonandon.

I told her i wanted to be an average girl, leading an average life, getting average grades,getting an average job in the near future.

But no, of course no.

I shall skip the parts with all the screaming involved. Sometimes, my mum is exactly like me, older yes, but any wiser. no, not really.

Then when i got enough of that, I went to my room and hid. So my sister, being my sister asked if I would be stupid enough to cut my hair like last time. Like Posh Spice. No,no way.
The she went on to say :
You want to be bald and be a nun right, knew it.

I am not bald material,please.

I've told people that having another sister is having another bitch in your house. But it also means having another equally loserific spazz asshole.Which is a good thing. (:

Yesterday we recreated the scene of last year's before Math FYE exam day. It was hilarious. Went to buy sushi, sotong and BK maxican wings.Sat outside Sathrin's house again. Put the chicken bones in the sushi containers. Played with Sontong, not the real one, the toy one. Wanted to throw it down but failed. Shouted at a guy across the road. Threw a 10 cent coin at him. Played Xbox.Decided I sucked at D.O.A and all the woman character's boobs were spilling around, which proved to be too much a distraction.really.

Went Home then went for tuition, or rather trial tuition. Sucked. There was an ah lian girl from Majustri (incorrect spelling, please ignore) and CCA was basketball. Which leads to Hui Qing that leads to YiYun that leads to un straightness.

To sum up Wednesday : Mr Ng Cher Piow (or whatever his name is) is a nice teacher.

(:

Last Year's Valentine's, this Year's trash thrown in the bin.
i dont bloody give a fuck anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home