Wednesday, February 6, 2008

midnight.

the 5 attempts for sleeping -

1. Drink cough medicine, it helps you to get drowsy and therefore, induce sleeping.
2. Drink Beer.(Part of the idea go to Den with our intellectually random talk we had yesterday), beer slows down the nervous system and therefore, also induces sleep (another part of the credit go to Sec one science text book)
3. Wear Socks and cover yourself with a blanket. (I read from a magazine that warm feet helps sleeping.)
4. Sing songs to distract yourself. (counting sheeps does not help.)
5. Go to sleep in your Parent's room.

I tried all of the above last night, many thanks to "THE RING" at sathrin's house. Number 5 was extremely sissy of me, but i was freaked out. I am such a sucker for horror movies, i promise you. Wei Sze wasnt even scared and I slept about 0 hours last night. It didnt help that my brother talks in his sleep and makes weird noises, he snores, my mum snores and my dad walks around the room in the middle of the night. My grandfather had to go to the toilet three times and each time he used his flashlight and flashed it around, scaring me to the bone.
I am a loser, I know.
Various scenes of the movie kept playing in my head.Especially the part where Samara (the stupid freaky girl with shitty long hair) walks out of the tv.and the part where the dad electrocutes himself with all the gory blood.
I will not scare myself anymore, at least for another 10 years or so.
At least I found out Tiger beer tastes nice. I am such a desperate freak, I know. (:
But it was fun, kinda. :D
Went to TM to watch 27 dresses. I never laughed and cried so hard during a movie before. And it wasnt even THAT sad to make you cry, but i get very emotional anyhow. I love that show, I really do.

I have some reunion steam boat dinner later, I hate steamboats. You end up smelling like your food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home