Sunday, May 25, 2008

why i love the weekend.


Saturday was-
busy.

Went to watch Indiana Jones, it was some free Citybank offer, Went Vivo, shopped, ate some exotic Jap food, came home at about 11pm.
Was muching on Potong ice cream in the car with Hui Ling and Sheng Yao.
My ice cream broke into two and I threw it out of the window-
no kidding.
It was too cold, so I just wound down the window, aimed, (badly)-
SPLAT!
The whole window was dripping with red bean ice cream.
(:
Had to do window cleaning, while the car was driving, plus with kapoh Singaporean drivers gawking at you.
Hui Ling and Sheng Yao slept over, played Risk till 1am, slept in the attic.
Sheng Yao was playing the bloody Rubiks's Cube non-stop,-
Me: Is it a trend to play Rubik's Cube in RI?
Him: Uh, yes?
Me: Ah.
He told me he has to study philosophy and some other too cheem things for my yet-to-mature brain.
Sad life indeed.
Sunday was spent looking at showflats.
Went to this 3.3 million semi-detached house, and I was practically screaming at my mum to buy it.
(:
It has 4 storeys, and a marble sunken bath tub.
And the master bedroom has 9 cabinets.
Fat chance I'll get to live in it.
Oh well.
Life sucks, can't really be helped.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home