Wednesday, May 14, 2008

fuck it all. (:

My sister is such a piss head.
(:

She is screaming her head off watching Ellen Dengeneres, which,by the way, isn't at all that funny.

Yesterday was back with Jia and Tash.
Mac Flurrys, Folding straws into hearts, Orchard, Haig Girls'.
I swear, we laughed and laughed.
I want to be Primary 6 all over again.
Reached home close to 8, ponned tuition(!) and slept with wet hair.
Can't really be bothered to think now,
and listen in class.
(:

I swear what minute amount of brain matter inside of me has vanished.
HAHA.

See, I'm already talking and yakking on so much insignificant shit.

oh, WHAT THE HELL.

too bad it didn't work out the way we wanted it to be,
too bad we got so caught up with ourseleves that theres nothing more to this.
Just,
too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home