Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday's strawberrycake.

I am feeling a bit-
pissed shit.

Exscuse me.
(:
I have realised that true bitches do exist, in the many forms and shapes that come in.Some, I have been okay with, but has recently shown me their other hidden other face that was oblivious to me before,the remaining are those whom I never liked- never will, some whom I hated, but evolving into something okay.

I have also realised I am indeed living with bastards and bitches in my house.
Oh, joy.

For the rest of it,
Today was on the whole-
quite wonderful.

Red Cross is starting to be very enjoyable,
no sacarsm inserted here, really.
Except I don't get those puffy trackpants that make us look like elephants.

OH MY GAWD.
*screams hysterically*
I have been waiting a week to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's already.
At last, I CAN.
(:

Hahahhaahahhaaaahah.
Sorry, I'm a physco maniac who loves watching old classic movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home