Friday, May 9, 2008

cookie cutters.

Bugis:
Yiyun tried on a bikini, Kimbo was trying not to gag.
Yiyun molested the mannequins.
I'm serious.
(:


Friday night was spent screaming and being active, seriously.
Den came to my house at about 8.30, I was watching Nigella Express, the cooking show.
So after that we went to bake.
She, wonderfully ATE all the chocolate that was supposed to be used for the big cookie for Kimbo and my mum.
" EVERY PIECE YOU CUT, YOU EAT IT."
" OH FINE.NOW I SHALL EAT EVERY TWO PIECES I CUT OKAY?"
Went to 7-11, bought peanut butter and M&Ms and such.
After mixing all the stuff together and moulding it around, we were bored.
then we got really scared.
it was dark, and we were almost the two left at home.
we went to the attic, sat at the roof, then i screamed.
we all get fucking freaked out for no reason.

so.
we started singing HSM songs to ease our fear.
it worked.
Not really, we ran all the way down from the 3rd floor to the 1st.
(:

She went home close to 11pm, I still had to do the icing and coating, while she was watching Survivor Micronesia.

" If anyone asks us why it looks so horrible, just say it's SUPPOSED to look like this."

(:

Stupid Kimbo, you owe me and Den one.

" And I didn't tell you,
until the crack had opened so wide,
that if we'd move in our sleep,
to reach for each other,
we'd have fallen through."

- how true, for someone like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home