Wednesday, May 7, 2008

school skipping.

i love being 'sick' with Divya.
(:

10.20am:

Divya: YITING! I GOT MC!I GOT MY MC!
Me: ME TOO!
Divya: We rock.I told the doctor I got headache cos I sprained my neck during pushups.

I told the doctor I got headache because I am too stressed doing work.
(:

The male doctor was quite an ass.
Doctor: When was your last period?Heavy flow or irregular?
Oh shut up, will you.
He told me I had tension headaches because I was too stressed.
(:
How true.
Considering I missed History presentation, DNT and assembly horror,
I am quite satisfied I can act really well.
(:

Yesterday:

Me: Paige!Are you free on Friday?
Paige: Yes, why?
Me: Come to my house and bake cake for me (or with me), Mother's day lah.
Paige: I don't do the baking, my mother does.
Me: Shuddup.

It's 1.04pm, feels good to be at home.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home