Saturday, May 3, 2008

like i wished.

Spent yesterday with my night having super lots of fun.
Painting on sun catchers, spilling paint all over, swinging and making up really childish rhymes.
I went over to my little cousin's house, it was around 9.15pm.
We were lying on the bed, i was begging them to fall asleep when-
"JIE JIE, TELL ME A BED TIME STORY!"
oh shit.
shit,shitshit.
" THERE WAS ONCE A PRINCESS NAMED...."
i ended up telling her a story of a princess, getting married to a prince that had to kill a dragon.It actually worked.
"THE END!"
"I want to be just like the princess!"
"me too." yeah, right.
it was quite heart warming to see their innocence, really.
i told myself i had to go make up a story before telling it to them so it would not be so full of shit.
they were singing and making SO much noise,the bed time story obviously had no effect on their non existent sleeping hormones.
At about 10.30, they were asleep, and i happily crept out of the bed.
My auntie told me that thy usually took 3 hours before they could fall asleep.
(:

I told her that she should pay me to watch over them.
$50/hour.

(:

i'm going to wake up any time now, and tell myself that it's fantasy i'm living in,-
not reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home