Wednesday, March 19, 2008

rain-drenched.

I have been sitting infront of this stupid computer screen,two nights in a row now, typing away furiously for more than 5 hours.
I was waiting for the bus to come today, when it started drizzling. I rummaged through my bag, when I realised I didnt bring my auntie polka dotted brown umbrella.ALAS! What's more, I had to lug my home econ's crap in one hand, together with those effing heavy Mac Beth play trophies, books in hand and ran in the rain.
It was torture.
But when I came into my lane, it was empty, quiet, just pitter patter.
So I threw down all of my stupid stuff, and screamed.
Yelped,more like.
I had the whole bloody road to myself.
I wanted to sit down and just soak in the ambience.
(:
But I was drenched, my hair was sticking to my face, my wrists were giving way from all of that carrying, my shoulders ached so i ran home.
I love rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home