Saturday, March 8, 2008

fuckedupsomething.

It is definitely weddings and Saturdays, I'm sure of it.
Attended Samuel and Kul's Wedding at 11am.
And it was NOT because of 27 dresses that made my come to this decision.
I LOVE WEDDINGS!
okay,shutup,SHUT UP.
Samuel composed a song for Kul and sang it reeeeeeeeally nicely.
And all the exchanging of vows,rings,flowergirls throwing flower petals,red carpets,pretty gowns just got into me.
AND YES,IT IS NOTHING LIKE THE WEDDING HELD AT SCHOOL.
Like the marraige between me and Divya was stupid crap,
besides I am not on talking terms with her because I have given up on that stupid girl.
(:

So now, I feel really FUCKING FUCKED UP ,FUCK IT.

Go back into last year, and the year before.
December holidays,valentine's and emails.
Guitars, late phone calls, text messages.
Flowers,bicycles,letters.
Laughs and busstops.
Rain.
Love.
You.
Me.
FUCK YOU.

i am not looking forward to camp.i am not looking forward to three days of sheer torture,starvation,tears.
i shall not blurt out a string of very very rainbow-like colourful expletives.
i shall survive.
this whole self-esteem talk is not helping.
fuck it.

I NEED COFFEE,PANADOL AND BEER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home