Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleep.

Uh.I want my sleep back.It is 10.56pm, I am typing away for camp report,and I'm not even half way through it. I stayed up till one last night, I mean last morning, doing zuo ye.
(:
Went to watch Leap Years with Yogga, Sathrin, Step Up Two.Sathrin was complaining about how she had to go and watch her beloved step up 2 all alone and I told her I supported local productions.
(:
Leap Years was so Singaporen-ish, but terribly romantic. Yogga's constant distractions prevented me from crying.
(:
I have a sensitive side you never knew of.HAHA.
Nacho cheese sauce was dribbling all over m pinafore and books, it didnt want to stay on the nachos. There were old and young couples all around, making us feeling really inferior.We had fun going to Esprit and trying on the craziest of clothes. HAHAHAA.
We went to the dressing room and the sales lady was staring at us.

She: TKGS?
Me & Sathrin: Uh-huh.
She: My sister studies there.
-akward silence-
She: What level are you all?
Me: Sec 2s.
She: My sister's sec one.

OKAY.I was considering to buy a $50 shorts but decided against it.Yogga's pants was $80,beat that. (:
After the show I realised I had tuition and rushed all the way back.Had to take a taxi because no bloody buses were coming.

Taxi Driver: Now students very stressed ah?Alot of BLAHBLAHBLHABLAH.
Me: -
Taxi Driver: (Tries to break the silence by turning on the radio and laughing at some lame chinese jokes they were making about a police man who was sleeping and thus got fired from his job.)
Me: -
Taxi Driver: (Gives up and offs the radio.)

I think taxi drivers have a fetish / forte for talking excessive crap.

I was proclaiming to everyone how short I was because I am:
Sleep Deprived. (Stef sleeps at 9pm,mind you.)
Milk/Calcium deprived.(Vaish drinks 3 glasses of milk per day.)


I shall be a bimbo and watch America's Next Top Model at 1 am.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home