Saturday, March 8, 2008

Quizzical.


It's been a long time since I did a quiz.
So I have one I shall do now,credits to my sister who got it off her bimbotic friend's blog who has a tattoo of a cherry.(:
Your ex is on the side of the road,on fire.What do you do?
I point the middle finger at him.Just kidding.Serves him right,if we didn't break up he would be on this side of the road with me.And he won't be on fire because I am a Red Crosser remember? (:
Your best friend tells you she is pregnant.What is your reaction?
If it's Yiyun,I'll congratulate her on successfully getting pregnant with a female and female. But if it's not her I'll raise my eyebrow as high as possible and ask who the heck the father is.
When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
I don't punch,punching is so un demure.I simply take a machine gun and shoot.HAHA.I wish.
Congratulations.You just had a son.What's his name?
Vernier Calipers. (HAHAHA.THAT WAS A RANDOM THOUGHT!)No,it'll probably be a mix name of French,German,Italian and Portuguese.Something like Gaetano Rulston. (:
Congratulations.You just had a daughter.What's her name?
Raeanne. (Combo of Rae and Anne.)
What are your cravings right now?
CRAYFISH,SUSHI,ICE CREAM,MELTY CHOCOLATE, WATER, CHAR SIEW PAO.
What was the last thing you almost cried about?
I was drained,weary and tired,I had just rushed from Fort Caning for Arts Fests (IT WAS ON THE DAY OF THE INCUBUS CONERT!I SAW THEM!!AND I DIDNT EVEN BUY THEIR TICKETS.), had 15 min to get home and change,eat dinner, whisk myself to tuition at Novena.I was sprinting,panting,lugging bags of shit and almost crying.
BUT IN THE END I JUST PONNED MY TUITION.
:D
When you buy something and your change is a penny,do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I'll tell her to keep it,she needs it.
What is the last voice mail you received about?
How do you even get voice mails?
Scariest thing you've experienced last year?
Him.
Are you looking forward to next year?
Yes, and no.
Are you happy right now?
Yes and no. I am more stone mood right now.
Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
No but I figured I was,for about one minute and gave up on the idea.
Which do you prefer,dark or light jeans?
Definitely dark.
What was the last movie you watched at home?
Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain. (It's an m18 french movie if you didn't know.Me and Den are watching it soon. (: )
Are you able to make friends with all types of races?
Obviously.In my p6 report card my teacher said I was "extremely racially harmonious" HAH.
What is on your pocket?
I never put things in my pocket,it weighs me down. (:
Where are you hurt?
Shoulders.
Why?
I have carried way too many books in my bag which strap is adjusted to the lowest.
When is your birthday?
16 April.
What is something great that happened today?
My life,is deprived greatly of any wonderful drama.
What are you going to do after this?
Sleep and read.Or read and sleep.
Do you have the same name as any of your your relatives?
We have more creativity than calling each other the same names I believe.
Do you ever fantasize about dirty things?
Just ask YiYun.YES,DUH.Haha.You will never know the extent of my innocent mind. (:
Do you hate people?
Yes.Certain selective individuals that tend to piss me off no matter in what situation.
Do you ever sleep with the light on?
Yes.When I scare myself too much watching stupid scary movies or books.
How many hours did you sleep for last night?
6 half.
What do you wear to sleep?
XXL sized shirts that look like my wedding gowns.And shorts.
Do you swear at your parents?
In my head,yes.
Do they ever swear at you?
In their heads,yes.Or the most they go is "shit".Which is so not a swear word anymore.
Do you think someone is thinking about you?
My brother who is wondering when I can get off the computer so he can play that football game of his.
Are you thinking of someone now?
Yes.Mas Selamat. (Joking,joking.)
Sundays are boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home