Friday, March 14, 2008

camp.

  • Having a rotten egg as a buddy.
  • Having less then 4 hours of sleep per day.
  • Having to have mass bathing sessions out in the open.
  • Seeing Teo SL at 11.30pm in the home ec room discussing with Miss Seah,probably about the nutritional value of various foods.
  • Having -

Wait.pause.Please go to http://www.oceaxe.blogspot.com/ now and refer to the post, dysfucntional hair. (:

I shall not rant on about camp already.I WANT TO SLEEP.Yiyun makes me feel like I do have a life again.I want to thank Paige and the cheerleaders for screaming out my name when I ran pass them during camp. (:

i slept at 3am yesterday.In a classroom with a rotten egg in my hand and shoes still on.Woke up at 5.I do miss camp,really I do.

(:

Stupid Yiyun.

I have been deprived of BATHS,FOOD,TECHNOLOGY,FREEDOM.I am going to eat black pepper crabs later.MUAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home