Friday, July 25, 2008

Yes, hello.

The toilet is my new home.
Stomach aches are my new routine.
Medicated oil is my oxygen.
I hate diarrhoea,
I hate gastric ulcers that don't go away,
I hate it that I can't study for more then 10 minutes without rushing to the toilet.
I hate it that it feels like I'm in constant labour,
Though clearly I'm not pregnant.
I hate it that I have to eat porridge when everyone else isn't,
It hurts so bad,
Crying doesnt actually help.
I hate it.
I hate it,
Really, really hate it.

Hello.
My medicine is currently working and not about the wear off soon so I shall just be a little less sadistic. (:
School is quite un fulfulling now.

I survived the crash.
Survived the burn.
Survived the worst, but I learned.
Survived the lies.
Survived the blues.
Almost killed me, but I survived the truth.
And when you wrote me off like I was doomed.
I survived you.

nothing post-worthy today.

Endings were never better than beginings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home