Friday, July 11, 2008

syndrome.

Today some of my parents old friends came to visit my parents, so during lunch-
" You see I knew all of them since Secondary school through the..."
" ...Internet!"

My brother is such an ass.
(:

Nothing much to talk about.
I want to cut off my throat and my nose because they are killing me.
Literally.
(cough, sneeze,cough,wheeze)
Living sanely is becoming a chore of the late.
Antibiotics totally have shitty side effects I cannot cope with.
I have slept so much for the past 3 days, my body refuses to sleep anymore.

Yesterday-

Saiybah was fuming because she had to say my lines.
(:

"Purposely lah you. I have to say the HETEROSEXUAL,HOMOSEXUAL,BISEXUAL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE "part.
"Hah."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home