Wednesday, July 9, 2008

C-


You know, I get it already.
I know I'll never be good enough, even if i tried.
Sometimes-
After it goes on for so long,
I cant help just not caring anymore,
To be apathetic to whatever you say,
And I told myself that if I ever see you die,
I wont shed a tear,
because some are just more undeserving than others.
That's you,
for example.
I don't want another chance to prove myself,
simply because there's nothing to prove.
It's this everyday affair,
my marks, my friends, everything of mine.
It's like I disgust you.
Well, since it looks that way-
You should have never bothered, you know.
I've given up,
thought you would have liked to know that.
I've given up on everything that ever exsisted between us,
Becuase I just can't keep track of all of these bullshit that's happening.
Really,
It's not me,
It's you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home