Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i like yellow paintbrushes.

Today was contemplative.
It's just that there's so much turmoil, thoughts and feelings;
it's impossible to get it all down,
or sort it out.
But I guess we're all learning.
Told you today was contemplative,
I'm spouting rubbish of thoughts.

Stayed up watching Miss Universe,
ended up to quite a waste of time-
Miss USA fell.
Second time in two years;
funny stuff.

UGHGUGHGGHUGH.
I dont know what's wrong with me,
I think I need a hug.
Yes,
that's exactly what I need.
Oh,well.

Video-calling is funny.
Pasta Mania is nice.
I'm feeling feelingless now.
You can't feel feelingless,
Because feelingless would just be a feeling.

Oh,
I better shut up soon.
or better yet-
now.

I need Panadol.
(:

There is no such word, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home