Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's been- wonderfuuuuuul.



The first and the last picture looks rather peculiar, my apologies.( It's actually you looking peculiar, not me.) (:

I shall not try to get sentimental here, or whatever.

But,

happy birthday you.


I have not bloody started on my Geog revision and it's 8.09p.m. ( You so owe me one.)

So here's thanks with many laughs,memories and all of that hugs.

For-

"YOU'RE THE BLOODY BEST!" It started everything.

Science lab partners, I know you don't remember but there was it was one of the really science lab lessons we had together where I had to throw down your pencilcase from the stairs.We were laughing our heads off though we were almost complete strangers.

BBF-ing and such, Letterbooks, rantings, late night and early morning smses, counselling sessions, 17th and the 29th, blood,sweat and tears. (There were some.)

June Class paintings, Hwee gek and Miss Chan, being 17th and 18th for Sports Day, awful fights, temperaments and vulnerability.
I already wrote too much on your cards, so this would have to do.
Happy birthday, I'm sure this birthday has been the best one as yet.
(:

We know we love each other. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home