Sunday, June 29, 2008

because after all;

Yesterday was Family day,
no kidding.
Went to ECP to bond with my family,
ended up screaming at my brother,
and eating Sushi Tei-
my sister developing a crush on one of the chef.
And he was not even Japanese-
Vizent Tan.

She has got to be kidding me.

(:


Later joined in with other families to watch a movie on this huge giant blow up screen on the sand,after that fireworks.
There was a carnival going on, there was a miniature viking which small kids sat on, screaming shit.
Hilarious.

I have finished that long,long overdue Geog essay that Mrs Tan has been bugging the shit out of me for a really long time now.

"Yitinggggggggg.Put it in my locker."
"Yes, Mrs Tan."

"YITING!WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT IT IN MY LOCKER YESTERDAY!?"
"um.I'll put it in your locker today."

"WHERE IS IT?!!??friday is the last day."

And it's Monday tomorrow, I haven't handed it up yet.
Whoo.

Staying up to watch the Euro Finals.
The extremely cute okay looking German guy is playing.
The name I have no idea how to spell,
much less pronounce properly.
David Villa is injured-

Together now, me and Stef:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home