Friday, June 27, 2008

never-ending.


Me and Kimbo has come up with yet another group, B&B, Bitch and Bitch.

Our Motto: To call everyone a bitch.
I think this group is going to last.
We are obsessed over our cheer, and have done it hundreds of times already.
"BB, YEAH!"

(:

We are getting more and more vulgar by the moment.
Even Divya started saying "Fuck you" randomly.

(:

Had fun with Hwee gek today,missed her like shit.
Went to Topshop thrice today, at different intervals and at different outlets.
DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING.

(:

I havent run in so long, I'm aching all over.
This week has been extremely tiring on my part.
I slept tried sleeping at 1.30am yesterday, couldnt because as I told you-

I have insomnia.

(:
" One week done, Nine more to go."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home