Sunday, April 27, 2008

because.

because nothing really matters any longer, nothing ever does.
Friday was spent scribbling on math papers, jumping and screaming, movie marathon and laughing and crying at the Hottie & the Nottie, and Forbidden Kingdom. Den and me had our usual deep talk at our hideaway while waiting for her grandfather, then we saw Deniece. (:
Saturday was spent at Parkway with mum, and later meeting Divya at 8pm and took a taxi. I was trying to put on my earrings in the dark but it didnt work.
Divya: (uses her handphone as a torch and help me insert the earring in.) PUSH!PUSHPUSHPUSH!!
Me: OUCHOUCH!! STOP IT!
Divya: Almost there already lah. Last layer of your stupid ear skin, your hole so small how to go in?!
Me: Shut up and put it in.
We were fighting the shit all the way until the restaurant.Had fun walking around, chosing all the not-so-hot 21 years old NS guys. Waiting for Kabilen to come and drinking. Who cares about age limit? (: Went home quite late, had to change in Yogga's car, (my top mind you.) with Yogga's parents and brother there. I was eating the cake in the car too, and really, it was quite stupid and fun. I loved Sathrin's brother's cake, especially where the candles were placed. :D
Sunday was spent at Hwee Gek's house, her sister and her were fighting, entertaining stuff. And then reading road maps.We had to go to my cousin's 7th birthday party, and it was at Sengkang. My mum, obviously clueless how to get there and she couldnt read the directory so I had to read it for her. I have memorised all the different roads there already, because I flipped to it so many times. We East siders are always so clueless. (:
Me: NOW!TURN LEFT TO HOUGANG AVE 3!NONO! THAT'S SENGKANG LAH!
Mum: Have to U-turn again.
Me: NOW! SERANGOON WAY!
Mum: Then after that?
Me: TURN LEFT! hougang ave 10. now Punggol Road. Follow the LRT!
Mum: OKAY.STOP COMMANDING ME.
(:
Had to grab my cousin's birthday cake after that, it was Winx Club decorated all over. The cake shop was opposite the SANA building so I was thinking about Divya, as usual. (:
Going home we got lost again.Singapore is so small, I wonder how we managed to get lost.
Because things are so different now,
because there really isn't any reason left to love,
because when i look at you,
and you turn back,
I dont know what to make of it any longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home