Monday, April 14, 2008

Mondays.

Waiting for people to buy my presents is the most stupidest thing ever.
(Grammer error: most stupidest. )
I was sitting like a loser, eating my noodles, browsing through magazines the whole afternoon.
But thanks anyway, I do love trailing you all.
(:
I tried calling Kabilen in the bus, but Divya went ballistic.
" !@#$%^&*"
" Okay Divya, I'm hanging up OKAY?"

Spent the rest of the day being ordered by my mum to wash my shoes, clean up my room, (finding millions of dust particles around.) , and scrub my feet.
I hate it when mum's take leave.
The skin on my feet started peeling so my mum ordered me to use 'Sally Hansen's 18 hour renewal feet creme', 'Sally Hansen's sole lotion' and 'Sally Hansen's foot scrub' guaranteed to have sexier, soft and wonderfully restored feet.
That's when Divya called and demanded to know what I was doing.
I told her-
She said a really long "WALAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU."
I'm sorry dear.
(:

The lotion made me unable to walk because they were slippery so I had to crawl around the house, up and down the stairs.

and there you walk around like you don't care,
but I know you do,
because honestly-
I do too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home