Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the bestest, earliest birthday present ever.

I love you Geraldine. (:
Today I was trying to study Geog, and the phone rang.
"Hello?"
"It's Geraldine here, your birthday's this month right?"

She's in Brisbane, Australia, staying in a farm, surronded by cows and goats on her summer vacation. And she remembered my birthday. (:
14 years did not obviously go to waste, yet.
She forgot what week my birthday was, she was going on and on about her wonderful slacked life in Australia, tsk-ing at the number of exams lined up for me.
We talked for about an hour, the phone bill must have been-
woah.
She said that this greeting might brighten up my dull sad Singaporean life.
I know you won't see this but,
Thanks Darling. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home