Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm not sorry, why should I be?
You claim you're sorry,
Liar.
You say you'll change,
Liar.
You play like it's a game,
And all you do is use.
Use people, play and toy with people.
Two-faced Bitch.
I've been so nice,
And you're nothing but nice.
Do what you want to yourself,
Say as many sorrys as you want,
Nothing changes.
You treat people like dirt,
Well I'm sorry, I don't play games,
I don't like being used.
And it's so stupid come to think of you,
You are so,so stupid.
Looks like this is where you started,
I'm not naive,
I'm not dumb.
Fuck off and stay out of my life.
You are not even human,
You're a creature,
a disgusting bitch.
Nothing changes.
You're destined to live in hell.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay there.
Because I sure enjoy seeing you there.


To YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home