Friday, March 28, 2008

a series of unfortunate events, (but really, not so.)


Today I had tuition, as the usual.

At about half an hour later, after my teacher finished commenting on how poor my chinese was and not knowing how to write really simple Primary 3 standard words, the maid came up to the room and asked her to go down. I stoned for about half and hour, and then this woman came up and told us tuition was cancelled because my teacher's mum needed to go to the hospital because she could'nt breathe.No, I did not consider doing whatsoever CPR because I know 100% that I'll just worsen the condition.


(:


And then 5 seconds later, while I was walking out of her house, this old man was peeing right in front of me. He was obviously trying to be discreet, hoping that no passer-by would come but I came along.


Wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home