Wednesday, May 28, 2008

only if you say so.

I am not poking the mannequin, really.IT'S THE LIGHT that makes it seem like that.

To find more slutty pictures,
please do not go to http://www.gs-network.blogspot.com/
(:

Anyway.
Yogga's party was the best ever, I really, really, really liked the dancing/screaming/singing/laughing/chicken-dancing parts. and the part where I got 2 strikes and got 70 points for bowling, highest among everybody else. (:

Yesterday spent $50 and more on Sushi Tei, another $35 on some dress.
When me and Den were walking back my mum was there.
Me : OH FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.
Den: FUCKFUCKFUCKUFKCUFKCUK.
Me: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mum.

I totally overdid the "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" part, and plus it was quite late already.
I hoped she bought the whole I-have-history-project-at-Yogga's-house-but-I-actually-went-to-Vivo-the-whole-day thing.

I really love the holidays.
Today was allocated for studying, too bad that didnt work out either.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home