Sunday, August 24, 2008

Together.

Today-
I.love.rain.and.umbrellas.

Anyway,
Ever since my cousin moved in I have to mark her students' homework for her.
"Free labour."
She calls her students, "My children."
I shall never be a teacher.
Other than that, and other insignificant shit, today was okay.
Life's trashy.
ANTM and Olympics is over.
Boohoo.
Now I have to watch lame Disney Channel shows.
Or study.
The latter, I obviously detest more.
My mum has refused to give me pocket money, because my room is in a 'mess'.
She refuses to believe that creative people are naturally messy, or that I am just living in my habitat that is of optimum condition for me to function in.
I want the weekends to last forever.
Come to think about it actually,
TOMORROW'S WEEK 10.
WHOO.

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home